September 25, 2014
– V6.2 MR4 Release
Support to render W3C Mathematical
Markup Language (MathML) Version 3.0 2nd Edition.
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- When axf:overflow-condense=”font-stretch” was specified and the contents included an image, the result was not correct.
- When fo:wrapper was a child of fo:basic-link Formatter emitted an extra 0 width line area that contained the actual link and resulted in extra spacing and an invalid link.
- axf:line-number-reset=”page” did not work correctly.
- An overflow error was displayed and a page break occurred before the table.
- The text specified as reference-orientation=”-90″ overflowed from the cell.
- An unnecessary blank line was created in the list.
- The width of the float was calculated incorrectly if it followed the spanned block.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- When the area of position: relative overlapped with side-float, float was positioned as background.
- The incrimination of the numbering was not correct.
- @page was not correctly applied.
- CSS was not correctly applied.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- An infinite loop occurred with a supplied document.
- A table did not fill the space and moved to the next page.
- Table borders were drawn doubly.
- When a word was hyphenated it appeared to disable the use of ligatures.
- The processing of the font was incorrect.
- The “Bus error” occurred when outputting PDF with the font of Ideographs Extension E.
- The new version of the STIX fonts had a different internal name than the version Formatter was developed for.
- HyphenationOption=”false” did not working with non-Windows.
- EPS-processor=”ghostscript” locked Formatter processes.
- The overflow error was not reported using the command line.
- The dashed lines shown in the isoview output were drawn as solid.
- linear-gradient() was not normally reflected on the area tree and the conversion to pdf crashed.