AH Formatter CSS Conformance
AH Formatter V6.2‘s CSS implementation is based on the following specifications:
- [CSS2.1]Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) (W3C Recommendation 07 June 2011)
- [CSS3-Background]CSS Backgrounds and Borders Module Level 3 (W3C Candidate Recommendation 24 July 2012)
- [CSS3-Break] CSS Fragmentation Module Level 3 (W3C Working Draft 23 August 2012)
- [CSS3-Content] CSS3 Generated and Replaced Content Module (W3C Working Draft 14 May 2003)
- [CSS3-Fonts] CSS Fonts Module Level 3 (W3C Working Draft 12 February 2013)
- [CSS3-GCPM] CSS Generated Content for Paged Media Module (W3C Working Draft 29 November 2011)
- [CSS3-Line] CSS3 module: line (W3C Working Draft 15 May 2002)
- [CSS3-Lists] CSS Lists and Counters Module Level 3 (W3C Working Draft 24 May 2011)
- [CSS3-Multicol] CSS Multi-column Layout Module (W3C Candidate Recommendation 12 April 2011)
- [CSS3-Namespace] CSS Namespaces Module (W3C Recommendation 29 September 2011)
- [CSS3-Page] CSS Paged Media Module Level 3 (W3C Working Draft 14 March 2013)
- [CSS3-Ruby] CSS3 Ruby Module (W3C Working Draft 30 June 2011)
- [CSS3-Selectors] Selectors Level 3 (W3C Recommendation 29 September 2011)
- [CSS3-Tables] CSS3 Tables (CSS3 specification is not yet published)
- [CSS3-Text] CSS Text Module Level 3 (W3C Working Draft 13 November 2012)
- [CSS3-TextDecor] CSS Text Decoration Module Level 3 (W3C Last Call Working Draft 3 January 2013)
- [CSS3-UI] CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 3 (W3C Last Call Working Draft 17 January 2012)
- [CSS3-Values] CSS Values and Units Module Level 3 (W3C Candidate Recommendation 4 April 2013)
- [CSS3-WritingModes] CSS Writing Modes Module Level 3 (W3C Working Draft 15 November 2012)
|NOTE:||Many of CSS3 specifications are still under the draft or the state before draft. Although the specifications above are linked to the latest version at the time when this document was written, AH Formatter V6.2 implementation is not necessarily based on them. Each property in this document includes the link to the specification that is the base of the implementation. ([CSS3-GCPM] etc. written at the beginning is an abbreviated name when refering to the specification.)|
- [yes] in the list means that the formatting object or property is implemented.
- [partial] means that the formatting object or property is partially implemented.
- [no] means not implemented.
Sometimes items with [yes] have some limitation(s) that do not affect their ability to accomplish the specified tasks.