END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ANTENNA HOUSE FORMATTER
IMPORTANT. READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between the End User and Antenna House, Inc. for the Antenna House Formatter, which includes computer software and online documentation (Product).
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Product, the Customer agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If the Customer does not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not install or use the Product. The Product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Product is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
Antenna House grants the Customer the perpetual right to use the Product under the following conditions.
1.1 Type of computer
– The type of computer the Customer may install the Product into:
( ) Standalone or client computer
( ) Server computer
1.2 Type of Options
– The type of Options the Customer may install the Product with:
( ) Web Interface ( ) XPS
( ) PostScript ( ) INX
( ) Barcode Generator ( ) CGM
( ) Pantone ( ) SVG
1.3 Number of computers
The maximum number of computers into which the Product is installed shall not exceed ( ).
– The Serial Number of Product is [ ].
2. Maintenance of the Product
- The Maintenance Period Antenna House supplies to the customer:
(a) Free Maintenance Period is 90 days from purchase date of Product.
(b) The Maintenance period.
END : (MM/YYYY)
- Maintenance of the Product will be supplied to Customer by Antenna House when purchased directly from Antenna House or through a Reseller.
- In the event the Customer identifies any important bugs in the Product within Maintenance Period, Antenna House shall revise the Product at no expense to the Customer and provide the Customer with the Product as a maintenance release.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- The Customer may not copy, deliver, distribute the Product without written permit from Antenna House.
- The Customer may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- The Customer may not sell, rent, or lease resell, or otherwise transfer for value, the Product.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Antenna House may terminate this Agreement if the Customer fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such event, the Customer must destroy all copies of the Product and all of its component parts.
- Antenna House will give the Customer notice and 30 days to correct above before the contract will be terminated.
The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Antenna House owns the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Product.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES
Notwithstanding any damages that the Customer might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire Liability of Antenna House under any provision of this Agreement and the Customer's exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to none. The foregoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
Should the Customer have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if the Customer desire to contact Antenna House for any reason, please contact us.
|Antenna House, Inc.|
|3844 Kennett Pike, Ste. 200, Greenville, DE 19807 USA|
|Tel: +1 302-427-2456|
|Fax: +1 202-318-0323|