Antenna House currently offers the following product licenses. Please refer to the new licensing structure.
Note: Antenna House strictly prohibits the use of the evaluation version for development purposes. Software developers and system integrators must purchase a Standalone License to use as a development tool.
The following chart shows the licensing structure:
A Standalone license is required for running AH Formatter on an individual or standalone computer. One standalone license is required for each standalone computer on which you wish to install and run AH Formatter.
AH Formatter may only be used on the computer where it is installed. This license does not allow AH Formatter to be used for other computers directly or indirectly, even if they have access to the computer where AH Formatter is installed.
Standalone license has the following limitations.
- In Windows version, GUI Interface is only available.
- In Linux and MacOS version, the command line Interface is only available.
- In any OS, C++, .NET and Java Interface are not available.
A Server License is required for running AH Formatter on a server computer. An unlimited number of individuals can use AH Formatter through an API running on the server.
One Server License may be installed to only one server computer. However, there is no limit to the number of client computers that can use XSL Formatter running on that server.
One Server License is required for one CPU. That is, 2 licenses are necessary for a dual CPU server machine.
A Server license does not allow you to put executable programs such as .EXE .DLL included in AH Formatter on a file server and does not allow clients to read and run the programs on client computers.
AH Formatter license does not allow clients to integrate a program provided with AH Formatter into customer's product and distribute it for a fee or free of charge. If you want to use this type of license, OEM license agreement is required.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an OEM agreement with Antenna House.
An Evaluation License permits the evaluation of AH Formatter free of charge. The purpose of the evaluation license is for customers to test and fully understand XSL-FO technology as it pertains to their application. Our corporate objective is to contribute to the international society and insure that our customers are satisfied with the quality of our products and services.
The Evaluation License may be used in the following capacities:
- To test how AH Formatter works
- To check the function or performance of AH Formatter
- To study the specification of XSL-FO
- To review how XSL-FO is implemented in AH Formatter
- The Evaluation version may be used for writing books or papers about the subject of XSL-FO, provided that the credit stating, “AH Formatter Evaluation version is used” is displayed
It is prohibited to use the Evaluation License for the following:
- For the purpose of actual business activity without written permission from Antenna House
- For the purpose of software development such as development of a prototype
- To copy and distribute AH Formatter program
- To format XML documents for any customers
- To provide the development service of XSLT Stylesheet for customers