July 30, 2004
- The circular was not drawn correctly in SVG.
- The scaling in SVG was not correct when there was no viewBox specified.
- The text in WMF might not be output to PDF correctly.
- The image in WMF might not be output correctly.
- When writing-mode is other than lr-tb, block-container was not placed correctly and the content of the document might disappear.
- The division in the middle of the vertically spanned cell was not processed well, then the formatting process might hung up.
- There might be a case that break-before=”page” in the column document didn't work.
- When both optimum and maximum for block-progression-dimension were specified to fo:block-container, the size of the content might be fixed as optimum.
- A correct JPEG might not be counted as JPEG.
- EPS embedded in fo:instream-foreign-object was not counted.
- When there was fo:float after the text in the cell in the auto layout table and white space was between them, an unexpected line break might occur in the text in the cell.
- When there was no fo:flow, the process went into an infinite loop.
- The forcible page break in fo:list-item-body did not work correctly.
- There was a case that the font might not be outputted unless the font-family is specified in SVG.