August 10, 2005
- Linearized PDF is now supported.
- rgb-icc, etc. are added to the default-color in the Option Setting File.
- Added the function of canselling the PDF output when there is no glyphs with the font.
- Area tree is now available to output with the command line by specifying @AreaTree.
- The height could not be specified if the column function was used in fo:block-container.
- When embedding PDF in PDF, the position in the PDF might shift, or might not be displayed.
- When a stylesheet was specified to an XML, an error might occur.
- A part of the border in a table cell might remain.
- When FO that rererred to an image exists in a folder without written permittion, the error message “FATAL: Flate Compression Error” might appear.
- A PDF option setting changed by GUI was not reflected when restarting XSL Formatter.
- Even though the Latin font was included in the specified font in CJK, it mignt not be adopted.
- The hyphenation didn't work when table-layout=”auto” was specified.
- When keep-with-previous.within-line=”always” was specified to fo:inline, it might run off the end of line.
- The XSLT processor specified by AXF3_XSLT_COMMAND might not be called.
- When axf:outline-title was specified, created PS file might not be able to open by Distiller.
- A PDF output from the SVG data mignt not be displayed by Acrobat5.
- When fo:leader was specified, System Error might occur.
- When formatting FO that referred to CGM containing JPEG, and outputting to PDF, RenderPDF::renderPage() might occur.
- When the number of the row in a table is large, system error might occur in a certain condition.
- When axf:word-break=”break-all” was specified and the line broke at the space position, it might hang-up.
- The hyphenation didn't work if letter-spaceing was specified.
- When there was fo:inline-container, head-of-line wrapping did not become effective.
- The command line options, -picg -picm didn't work.
- When the justification was specified, an unnecessary white space might be generated right after fo:inline.