Jun 7, 2006
- An error occurred when using some type of stylesheet defined in 2.3 Literal Result Element as Stylesheet in the XSLT 1.0 specification.
- When fo:page-number-citation was included in Arabic, BIDI might not work correctly.
- force-page-count=”end-on-doubly-even” might no work correctly.
- border-radius did not become effective when border-width was zero.
- When border-radius was specified, an error with PDF output might occur.
- line-height-shift-adjustment=”disregard-shifts” might not work correctly.
- The image placed at the start of the line because of the line break or the white space right after fo:inline-container might disappear.
- The rectangle with the pen width of zero in WMF might not be outputted to PDF correctly.
- Flate Compression Error occurred when outputting PDF from PNG.
- The column might not be aligned when span=”all” was specified.
- When the column broke in the middle of the table, the first column might become shorter than the others.
- Didn't work with WindowsNT4.0.
- In the column document, the overflow might occur when the block without span=”all” followed to the block with span=”all”.