September 27, 2007
- It's now possible to output TrueType by PSCreator.
- Corresponds to the font which does not return the right character width in Windows by changing the acquisition method of the character length.
- The position of a character with kerning, etc. was not correct when outputting SVG.
- Lucida Sans font could not be treated.
- A hidden font called Marlett could not be specified.
- When embedding fonts and outputting PDF, a system error occurred very rarely.
- End user defined characters were not outputted.
- The preview image of EPS was not outputted to PDF.
- When a long word was hyphened in several positions in a short line, the hyphenation after the second was not correctly done.
- When fo:block was in fo:inline and the block went over several pages, the infinite loop occurred.
- The processing of <mstyle> was not correct with MathML.