December 19, 2013
– V6.1 MR4 Release
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
– An image and 2 column list kept on the same page prevented the list from using both columns.
– PDF output with large remote images showed as “not responding”.
– The content of block-container was positioned incorrectly.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
– The bookmark in the PDF was incorrect.
– The outputted tagged PDF was incorrect.
– PDF output failed with the command line interface.
– The float was not outputted with the 2 column document.
– repeat-x produced a vertical line at the bottom of the image.
– The position of indent-here shifted influenced by text-align:justify.
– The unit-less value of line-height was not correctly inherited.
– Box shadows were not only drawn where borders would also be drawn when drawnbox-decoration-break: slice was specified.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
– Formatter crashed when break-before:left was specified to the root or the body.
– axf:font-face src format() function hint was not used.
– Errors generated with the Serbian hyphenation exception dictionary.
– The return value of the command-line interface was incorrect.
– The “Invalid printer name” error occurred when running sample3.java with Linux 64 bit.