Don't miss this opportunity! Antenna House will have a Users Meetup that is open to all on Thursday, February 11th from 10:00-10:45 at XML Prague 2016.
The agenda includes: company/product updates and the current and future status of Antenna House Formatter. We will be unveiling Antenna House Formatter V6.3 and then accepting feedback on what users would like to see in V7. We’ll take a look at both CSS and XSL-FO. There will be information about the many other useful tools available from Antenna House including:
- focheck (XSL-FO validation using Relax NG and Schematron)
- AHRTS (Antenna House Regression Testing System – Winner of the 2013 DemoJam)
- FSI (Formatter Server Interface)
- The bat collection
- scrambler, etc.
We will also be inviting users to demonstrate their use of XSL-FO or CSS to produce paged media output and showcase a formatted document or publication.
Also don't miss these sessions presented by our own Tony Graham:
- focheck XSL-FO Framework, February 11th from 16:00-16:30, oXygen Users Meetup
- Extending CSS with XSL-FO, XSL-FO with CSS, February 12th from 10:45 to 11:15