February 6, 2020
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- A table footer repeated the border of the previous row-spanned cell. RT#22633
- Even though relative-align “baseline” was specified in fo:list-item, the baseline of fo:list-item-label and fo:list-item-body could not be aligned.
- Crash with a document that had fo:float with axf:float-move=”keep” specified. RT#22656
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- When a page break occurred within a column, the position of the block with position: absolute; was specified shifted.
- The pseudo element created by :before could be misaligned.
- The character string specified by string-set was not displayed.
- Corrupt PDF with linearize option and EPS image. RT#22756
- “error exists on this page” reported by Acrobat when opening Formatter PDF output. RT#22726
- Acrobat preflight reported an error with PDF/A-2a output. RT#20438
- Missing glyph error referred to the incorrect font. RT#22509
- SVG clip-path problem. RT#22720
- Part of the SVG image was missing. RT#22670
- SVG output used k100 as a color. RT#22666
- SVG tspan element did not use xml:space=”preserve”. RT#22757