November 13, 2014
– V6.2 MR5 Release
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2
- Basic http authentication (user:password@hos) is now available to work with non-Windows versions.
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- Formatting process did not end with a specific data.
- Footnote numbers were produced incorrectly.
- Footnote unexpectedly moved to the next page.
- Table borders were drawn incorrectly.
- The table caption property caption-side=”after” appeared to inherit break-before=”page” on the parent block.
- list-item was not shown.
- When the file name was specified to axf:output-volume-filename with a relative path, formatting stopped by an error.
- The generated documents had incorrect line numbering
- axf:overflow-condense=”font-stretch”axf:overflow-condense=”font-stretch” did not work and text did not fit within the table cell.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- Page numbers were produced incorrectly.
- The blank page was not correctly generated when page-break-before was specified.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- Create font error was generated when the language was specified in FO.
- latin-ligature corrupted the area tree output.
- Text overlapped with the area tree output.
- The password option broke links.