April 16, 2015
– V6.2 MR8 Release
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- Table header border overwrote the content if table-marker wasn't defined.
- float=”left” in a cell broken by a page break overwrote text.
- The link ID in a float area caused Formatter to end abnormally.
- The float object was positioned incorrectly.
- The area with page-break-inside=”avoid” placed the footnote body on the previous page.
- The column document with span-all caused Formatter to end abnormally.
- The document with axf:line-number crashed Formatter.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- Crash with html + css document. Error message has been made to generate when the order of the elements is wrong.
- The document with float caused Formatter to abort due to the incorrect processing of z-index.
- target-counter() didn't properly clear the multi-line content.
- CSS overflow error. It couldn't be reformatted correctly after CSS referred to pages.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- non-starter-ideographic-space=”false” did not work.
- Characters are missing from the embedded font due to the incorrect processing of the composite glyph.
- HTML caused Formatter to crash.
- Some pdf/a validators failed because of missing title[x-default].
- XMP (Extensible Metadata Platform) was not reflected when PDF was encrypted.
- Linearized pdf with 32-bit version failed to render.
- GUI didn't have display font fallback for .afm fonts.
- The register mark U+00AE was not rendered in pdf.
- Printing from new versions of Formatter hanged printer and print job failed PostScript.
- A small svg triggered the real-value-limit error and was missing from the final pdf.
- A half of cgm image was not shown.