September 10, 2015
– V6.2 MR11 Release
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- Crash with table-omit-footer-at-break=”true”.
- The footnote in the table header appeared on the page before table and table overflowed.
- Crash with CharterITCPro-Regular.otf font.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- Character entity reference was not correctly processed.
- The page overflowed after the page number had been decided.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- A tiff file crashed Formatter
- An error when opening TIFF.
- Incorrect alignment in svg subscript
- A svg pattern was not rendered.
- A postscript with embedded fonts changed character codes.
- Failed to print due to the incorrect font processing.
- Formatter couldn't open files that begin with a space.
- A customer wanted to remove a tooltip from the form field.
- menclose in MathML did not work correctly.
- An accent mark in MathML did not work correctly.
- Croatian hyphenation was missing break opportunities.
- fo:inline children of fo:bidi-override used the wrong direction.
- A request for mac osx installer to not overwrite the license and the font config.