November 5, 2015
– V6.2 MR12 Release
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- Table rows were broken unexpectedly.
- The footnote declared in a block with keep-together.within-page=”always” could overflow.
- The list overflowed.
- retrieve-marker crashed.
- BIDI specified by fo:retrieve-marker was incorrect.
- A rotated container inside another container overflowed.
- axf:overflow-condense=”font-stretch” stretched the font too much.
- Latin-ligature caused a premature line break.
- Use of word-joiner with hanging-punctuation ‘force-end' caused an overflow.
- Results of 2pass processing had incorrect page citations.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- The reflow processing was incorrect.
- The first sidenote was not aligned to top of the block.
- box-sizing was invalid in case of position: absolute;.
- Alignment was incorrect in case of a box with multiple columns and position: absolute;.
- Percentage of width and height of a box in case of position: absolute; was incorrect.
- -ah-rgb-icc processing was incorrect.
- tab-size processing was incorrect.
- The middle dot point had incorrect spacing.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- font-stretch processing was incorrect.
- Accent mark processing of MathML was incorrect.
- Memory processing was inappropriate when image and multimedia data was specified.
- ‘-pex' option led to ‘Empty Color Profile Error'.
- Crash and/or corruption with threaded use of dotnet and external xslt processor.