V6.0MR2 – October 12, 2017
- AH Formatter V6.5 compatible.
- The logging outputted by the Folder Monitoring Service has been partially improved.
- exception thrown in unzip code prevented zip file from being deleted or moved
- folder monitor zip processing issued messages to stdout and stderr instead of logging
- ‘-version' server option also prints Formatter serial number (matches behavior of OSDC Web Interface)
- folder monitor: no warning message for zip files without regular files in top directory
- added ‘descendant-or-self-files' and ‘external-entity' to server override config documentation