IMPORTANT. READ CAREFULLY:
This License Agreement (LIA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Antenna House, Inc. for Antenna House Formatter, which includes computer software and online documentation (the Product). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this LIA. If you do not agree to the terms of this LIA, please do not install or use the Product.
The Product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Product is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
Antenna House grants you the right to use the Product for the purposes of evaluation of the Product.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
Things to be done with evaluation license:
- To see how the Product works.
- To check the function or performance of the Product precisely.
- Study the specification of XSL-FO or CSS personally.
- Review how XSL-FO or CSS is implimented in the Product.
- It is permitted to use the Product for writing books or papers about the subject of XSL-FO or CSS, in the condition that the credit, stating “Antenna House Formatter Evaluation version is used” is displayed.
Things prohibited to do with evaluation license:
- Antenna House strictly prohibits any kind of development activity using evaluation version without written permission.
- You may not use evaluation version for the development activity of application softwares, or systems that integrate the Product. Development activity is not considered to be an evaluation of the Product, but a real business activity.
- You may not use evaluation version for the activities such as development of stylesheets, formatting service of XML document for customers.
- You may not copy, deliver, distribute the Product without written permission from Antenna House.
- You may not reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You may not sell, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer for value, the Product.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Antenna House may terminate this LIA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this LIA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Product and all of its component parts.
The Product is protected by copyrightand other intellectual property laws and treaties. Antenna House owns the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights of the Product.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire liability Antenna House under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to none. The foregoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
Should you have any questions concerning this LIA, or if you desire to contact Antenna House for any reason, please contact us.
7. TECHNICAL SUPPORT
For Technical Support, please visit our website: “Maintenance & Technical Support Guideline“.