AH Formatter PANTONE® Option is an option for Antenna House Formatter to further support the color functions of AH Formatter.
- It's warrantable. Antenna House signed the license agreement with Pantone LLC
- Provides the ability for more than 1000 PANTONE® Colors to be converted into RGB or CMYK values automatically.
- Possible to specify the PANTONE® colors for separation color (spot color) simply by putting only the name of the PANTONE® colors in FO.
Pantone, LLC is the world-renowned authority on color, provider of color systems, and has leading technology for the selection and accurate communication of color. The PANTONE name is known worldwide as the standard language for color communication from designer to manufacturer, retailer to customer.
If you purchase AH Formatter PANTONE® Option, it includes the ability for more than 1000 PANTONE® Colors to be converted into RGB or CMYK values automatically. This is specified in the FO as follows:
rgb-icc(#Separation, ‘PANTONE 185 C')
rgb-icc(#Separation, ‘PANTONE Reflex Blue U')
Example of the formatted result of a PANTONE® Color Data-Sample as displayed by Antenna House GUI. Since the GUI is a Windows GDI, a print output of the same result is also possible. The formatted result can be outputted to PDF, displayed with by Adobe Reader and outputted to paper.
|Type of license||Price|
|AH Formatter PANTONE® Option for Standalone||$200|
|AH Formatter PANTONE® Option for Server||$500|
- After getting AH Formatter, a user can purchase PANTONE® Option as an option.
- AH Formatter PANTONE® Option is designed to work with a product version of AH Formatter. PANTONE® Option cannot be used alone.
- AH Formatter PANTONE® Option can only be installed and used on a computer of the registered licensee.
How To Buy