XSL-FO The Reference
Comprehensive reference of all elements and properties with explanations and practical examples.
by Manuel Montero-Pineda / Steffen Herkert
XSL-FO is still THE language for page layout and page break of print and PDF products.
What is included?
- Each element (object) and attribute (property) comes with a code example and a detailed description, each value with a description
- Information on renderer support and occurrence
- Excerpts from the W3C Recommendation
- All XSL-FO functions
- All current Antenna House Formatter XSL Extensions and Compart XSL extensions with explanations and examples
How is it different from other references?
- This reference is complete: all objects, properties, values and functions are explained
- This reference is interactive: all objects, properties, values and functions are linked, as well as all code examples
- This reference is very descriptive because of the many code and output examples
- This reference is comparative: features of selected renderers are compared
What is planned?
- English version of the reference
- Version for CSS3
About the Author(s)
|Manuel Montero Pineda is the managing director of data2type GmbH (www.data2type.de), who has actively participated in XML programming since 2005. He has published various books around XML. For a list of publications, please visit: https://www.data2type.de/en/publications/.||Steffen Herkert is an XML developer and consultant at data2type GmbH (www.data2type.de), who has been working with XML programming since 2005. Since 2005, he has been working on all relevant XML technologies such as XSLT, XProc, XSL-FO, WordML, etc.|