AH Formatter CGM Conformance
AH Formatter enables the drawing of ISO/IEC 8632, W3C WebCGM using the XSL Formatter's CGM Option developed entirely by Antenna House. By using the CGM Option it is possible to draw high resolution vector CGM images in the outputted PDF.
☞ Customers must purchase the “AH Formatter CGM Option” in order to draw CGM images as high quality vectors.
The following table (PDF) shows the conformance of CGM elements and attributes.
The legends of attribute, element implementation column are as follows:
- [yes] means that the element or attribute is implemented.
- [partial] means that the element or attribute is partially implemented.
- [no] means that the element or attribute is not implemented.
- Blank means that the element has no attribute.
The numbers of the ISO/IEC 8632 and WebCGM column mean CGM version. Other legends of ISO/IEC 8632 and WebCGM column are as follows:
- [required] means that the element is essential.
- [permitted] means that the element is permitted.
- [prohibit] means that the element should not be implemented.