DEVELOPER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ANTENNA HOUSE FORMATTER
IMPORTANT. READ CAREFULLY: This Developer License Agreement (DLA) is a legal agreement between Developers and Antenna House, Inc. for the Antenna House Formatter, which includes computer software and online documentation (Product).
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Product, the Customer agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If the Customer does not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not install or use the Product. The Product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Product is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
Antenna House grants the Customer the right to use the Product under following conditions.
1.1 Type of Product
The type of Product Antenna House grants to the Customer is Developer License.
1.2 Type of computer
The Customer may install the Product into a standalone or server computer.
1.3 Number of computers
The maximum number of computers into which the Product is installed is ONE.
1.4 Limitations of Developer License
The Developer License is intended for development purposes. The end user may not use the Developer License for normal business activity.
2. Maintenance of the Product
- Maintenance of the Product shall be supplied to the Customer through the reseller of Antenna House if the Customer purchases the Product through the reseller. If the Customer purchases the Product directly from Antenna House, maintenance shall be supplied to the Customer by Antenna House.
- Free Maintenance Period: In the event the Customer identifies any important bugs in the Product within 90 days (Maintenance Period) from the date of this Agreement, Antenna House shall revise the Product at no expense to the Customer and provide the Customer with the Product as a maintenance release. End User may be entitled to get the upgraded version when it is released.
- After the 90 days of free maintenance expires, End User must subscribe to the annual maintenance service from Antenna House to get the revised version of bugs, if any or to get the upgraded version of the Product.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- The Customer may not copy, deliver, distribute the Product without written permit from Antenna House.
- The Customer may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- The Customer may not sell, rent, or lease resell, or otherwise transfer for value, the Product.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Antenna House may terminate this Agreement if the Customer fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such event, the Customer must destroy all copies of the Product and all of its component parts.
- Antenna House will give the Customer notice and 30 days to correct above before the contract will be terminated.
The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Antenna House owns the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Product.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES
Notwithstanding any damages that the Customer might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire Liability of Antenna House under any provision of this Agreement and the Customer's exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to none. The foregoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law,even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
Should the Customer have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if the Customer wishes to contact Antenna House for any reason, please contact us.
|Antenna House, Inc.|
|3844 Kennett Pike, Ste. 200, Greenville, DE 19807 USA|
|Tel: +1 302-427-2456|
|Fax: +1 202-318-0323|