April 20, 2005
- The processing speed has been improved.
- GIF file might not be displayed with MacOSX version.
- The page break might not work even if the break-after=”page” was specified for fo:table-row.
- The width of table on and after the second page expanded when the table that had specified reference-orientation=”90″ existed over two or more pages.
- font-alias specified by font-config might not become effective with MacOSX version.
- The character of the list on and after the second column in the multiple column might be overlapped.
- The formatted result was not correct when writing-mode was different in fo:retrieve-marker and fo:marker.
- border-before-width.conditionality=”retain” worked in the multiple column even if it was not specified.
- axf:overflow-condense did not work correctly in the multiple column.
- column-rule was not processed correctly when writing-mode=”rl-tb” was specified.
- The background color of the cell that steps over the page break was not correct by specifying padding.
- Ideograph-alphanumeric spacing might not work stably.
- float=”outside” might not be placed correctly.
- The Symbol font in WMF/EMF might not be displayed correctly.
- After changing page, an extra space was inserted into the cell that was adjacent to the cell for which number-rows-spanned was specified.
- setXSLTParam did not operate by Java Interface.
- When an error occurred as formatting, the PDF output from the Command-line Interface might hang up.
- In SmallCaps processing, there was a character such as Turkish, etc. that did not become a correct capital letter.
- When “Font-style =”italic” was specified for Arabic, the character of Arabic might not be displayed.
- For displaying SVG, when plural styles are specified for the same class the setting of the style might be disregarded.