May 19, 2005
- A certain kind of WMF was not correctly output to PDF.
- When the file that contains the blank was given in run.sh, it was not possible to open.
- Hyphenation option might not become effective in MacOS version.
- In MR4, the position of the page number of footer might not be correct.
- In MR4, the ruled line of the divided cell might not be correct.
- PDF embedded in PDF might not be able to be saved by naming with Acrobat6.
- The footnote might be unnecessarily sent to the following page.
- When a very small oval was drawn with SVG, PDF might not open it.
- When the nested block has span=”all” and break-before=”page”, the value of page number returned by page-number-citation that referred to the block might not be correct. (The value of correct value plus 1 was returned.)
- When clear is specified for block in list-item-body, the page does not break, and side-float that hangs to list-item is in front of list-item, if a page break occurred in list-item, the position of list-item-body might fall below because of side-float on the previous page.
- When fo:table-footer exists in fo:table, fo:table-header does not exist, border-after-* is specified for fo:table-row in fo:table-body, and the table is divided between pages, a part of border might no be displayed correctly.
- When the document that has mixed of vertical writing and horizontal writing is output to PDF, the position of the character might not be correct.
- The position of the line breaking might be influenced by float in the previous page.