September 13, 2005
- AIX is now supported.
- The hyphenation-ladder-count is now applied to SOFT-HYPHEN.
- The formatting process terminated abnormally when format=”a” was specified.
- In the English version, the file type of the Import/Export Option Setting dialog was not displayed correctly.
- number-columns-spanned and number-rows-spanned were not evaluated even if the calculation expression was specified.
- The linefeed position of the halfwidth KATAKANA might not be correct.
- When the table is nested, the number of lines of the first column and the second column might be different even if the contents of them are the same.
- Extra borders might be displayed in the table with a lot of numbers of row.
- Borders might not be displayed in the table of an automatic layout with a lot of numbers of row.
- The gradation of SVG might not be correctly printed.
- The formatting process hanged up when the font without the access right existed.
- An error occurred when a large amount of PDF was embedded.
- The border between table header and body, between table footer and body might not be correct.
- The redirect of HTTP was not correctly processed with other than the Windows version.
- The formatting process might hang up when there was an image which exceeds the column width in the block influenced by side-float.
- The break-before=”page” might not be effective in a complex table such as the table which reference-orientation etc. was used.