October 13, 2005
- The message for <xsl:message terminate=”no”> in XSLT is now output with GUI etc.. (except MSXML).
- The pass-through of GIF can now be controlled by the PDF output setting of the configuration file.
- The processing speed when there is a very large amount of <fo:marker> has been improved.
- xsl:param could not be changed correctly by the XSLT setting of the formatter settings option dialog.
- The linefeed position might not be correct when there is the blank ahead of <fo:inline> and there are the non-starter characters of <fo:inline> at the end of line.
- A part of the background color specified by the quater ellipse (rounding border) might be missing.
- The bookmark of just 256 characters might not be output to PDF.
- axf:break-all did not become effective when letter-spacing was specified.
- The small Kana letters were treated as Nonstarter characters when letter-spacing was specified.
- Within the nested <fo:block>, when page break happens on a certain condition, text-indent might be caused incorrectly.
- The blank before and behind <fo:wrapper> etc. might be displayed at the start of a line.
- The runtime error might occur when the gotor link was output in PDF.
- XSL Formatter installed on Samba might not be able to be started.
- Japanese punctuation characters might not be hung correctly.
- The position of the tone mark immediately before SARA AM might not be correct in Thai.
- There was a mistake in the file name of XfoJavaCtl included in the Macintosh version.
- The hyphenation option might not work in the Solaris version and the Linux version, etc..
- BIDI was not considered with fo:marker.
- The balance of columns might collapse when there was space deleted at the position of the column break.
- CMap might not be output correctly in PDF.