November 22, 2005
- Support PANTONE® colors by PANTONE® Option. It's now possible to specify the PANTONE® colors for separation color (spot color) simply by putting only the name of the PANTONE® colors in FO.
- show-destination is effective for outputting PDF with Distiller. no-LT
- axf:document-info has been extended, and the magnification and the action, etc. when opening PDF can be specified. The document information dialog to specify those was also newly added.
- <a> of SVG is supported.
- Line Numbering is now able to be output. no-LT
- Extension for European Rule is newly provided. For instance, it makes the adjustment of the space inside guillemet in French possible. The document which is compliant with “Interinstitutional style guide” (EU) can also be made. no-LT
- axf:avoid-widow-words was added to specify so that the last line of the paragraph does not become one word.
- overflow=”error-if-overflow” is supported.
- When layout=”auto” is specified for the table, the number of rows can now be controlled by the option setting file. no-LT
- The negative start-indent was disregarded in the line-area where side-float was sideways arranged.
- SVG which is clipped with path and painted out with the gradation might not be displayed correctly.
- When the size of region-body changes, the unnecessary blank page might be output.
- When less than 1 is specified for font-stretch, the punctuation processing might not be effective.
- When the chart of WordML is output in PDF, its position might not be output correctly.
no-LT are not supported in lite version