May 11, 2006
- Supports HP-UX11i v1 (B.11.11) PA-RISC.
- When the text alignment was justified and the letter spacing was specified, spaces might be arranged beyond the value of maximum.
- When forcible page breaks were specified at both front and back of the block in fo:block-container with the column setting, unnecessary page breaks might occur continuously.
- fo:inline with a width of zero might be sent to the following line.
- fo:inline whose size was fixed and empty might overflow at the end of line.
- When side-float was arranged in the head of <fo:block span=”all”> in the middle of column and the contents were not fitted in one page, the contents might overflow without being sent to the following page.
- Columns might not be spanned between fo:float and the block right before fo:float.
- side-float might not be arranged correctly, without ‘clear' being effective.
- The text might not flow around correctly when side-float was specified in table-cell.
- Unnecessary page breaks might occur after the block where span=”all” was specified.
- When space-before.minimum etc., were specified to fo:block in the table inside list-item-body, the table might not break correctly.
- The table might not be arranged correctly when outputting the text.
- Even if border-radius was specified, if there is no adjacent border, rounded corners might not be drawn.
- When ‘clear' was specified to fo:list-item and fo:float was in fo:list-item-body, column breaks between list-item might not occur.
- When a page broke in the middle of the text which has float on the side and ‘justify' was specified, spaces between letters might expand.
- The font of MathML might not be set to bold.
- Some Japanese character in MathML might not be arranged correctly.