Jan 11, 2007
- Fine tuning of each operator is now enabled by enhancing the Operator Dictionary of MathML.
- When the fo:block-container was in fo:block-container with column setting with fixed height, contents of the 1st column in the block-container overflowed exceeding the specified height.
- A different character was outputted in PDF with a certain font.
- When leaders was used with writing-mode=”rl-tb”, the contents on either side of leaders were displayed on a reverse position.
- When writing-mode=”from-page-master-region()” was used, the direction was not sometimes right.
- When span=”all” was specified and a table was sent to the next page without breaking according to the keep condition, etc., the footnote which had an anchor in the table remained in the previous page.
- When the block with span=”all” and the block without span=”all” continued by turns, the page area overflowed from the bottom of the page without breaking correctly.
- When there was side-float inside the block after the block with span=”all” and the area of side-float did not fit in the page, the text overlapped with a footnote without having a page break.
- The display position of the character of font-variant=”small-caps” on the screen was not correct when font smoothing was used on Windows XP.
- The character in the bookmark turned into garbage when creating a linearized PDF.
- In the column document after the block with span=”all”, the column overflowed without having a page break.