February 8, 2007
- Corrects the behavior of fo:table somehow due to the omission of the description about whether fo:table should serve as a reference area, etc. in the Changes from XSL 1.0 list. See also Online Manual.
- Supports the axf:footnote-keep extension property.
- PDF file did not open when outputting PDF from SVG with the gradation.
- When a non-ASCII character was used for id referred to, an error occurred while outputting PDF.
- Some characters turned into garbage when copying & pasting from the PDF output result to the other applications.
- An error occurred when PDF/X-1a:2001 are checked with Acrobat Standard Preflight tool.
- axf:suppress-if-first-on-page=”true” was not operated correctly.
- In the auto table layout, the minimum column width was not calculated correctly.
- When there was fo:table-column with proportional-column-width() and number of fo:table-column was less than actual, table-cell was not arranged correctly.
- The word connected with U+00A0 was not hyphenated.