March 8, 2007
- When XML and XSL stylesheet were specified and formatted from the command line, an image referred to in XML was not acquired.
- In the document with table auto layout, when the column-width was specified to the table-column, and the cell spanned by the number-columns-spanned went to the table-column, the column width did not become the specified value.
- The hyphenation did not correctly work within the table cell.
- The word connected by U+00A0 was not hyphenated in a certain complicated case.
- When letter-spacing was specified, the word was not hyphenated correctly.
- When the different PDFs were embedded against the background, only the first PDF was embedded.
- When fo:page-number-citation was specified, BIDI was not processed correctly.
- When a page overflowed and broke while processing the format of fo:table-header with fo:retrieve-table-marker, a system error occurred.
- A character with some OpenType font was not embedded in PDF correctly.
- In the column document, a table was not correctly broken due to the relation to span=”all” or keep-with-previous=”always”.
- When there was fo:retrieve-table-marker, the specification of table-omit-footer-at-break and table-omit-header-at-break became invalid.
- If the url() function was applied to the external link, url() was written as is in PDF.
- When there was a complicated page sequence with force-page-count=”end-on-even” etc. and the page master being changed, excessive pages were outputted.
- The hyphenation took time when white-space-treatment=”preserve” was specified.
- TIFF in CYMK could not be read correctly.
- When border-after is specified to conditionality=”retain” in the table and table-cell has the border thinner than that, the height of the cell was shown incorrectly.