April 12, 2007
- fo:change-bar can now be specified to the region besides fo:region-body.
- When the font that doesn't have bold is outputted in PDF with bold setting, it's now displayed thicker.
- When the table split in the middle of the cell where number-rows-spanned was specified, the border showed incorrectly.
- When the table was in the column document with block-container, the length of the column remained the same as before even after the page broke.
- EMF/WMF using SetDIBitsToDevice was not displayed.
- The file name when outputted in separate volume was not correct.
- An error occurred when outputted in separate volume if Web optimization was specified.
- When there was side-float, list-item-label and list-item-body were placed separately.
- When there was a block with 0 height which has span=”all” and keep-with-previous=”always” immediately after the multi-column brock, the page cannot be split between the block and the following block with span=”all”.
- When block-container with the column is in a table cell, and the whole contents on the table were sent to the next page, the 1st column became short.
- The arrangement of Arabic in the footnote was not right.
- Could not select the character in PDF when a certain kind of character was contained.
- When PNG with alpha plain is outputted in PDF, the PDF was inaccurate.
- The arrangement of the munder bar was not correct in MathML.
- When the text in which U+5C continued in large quantities was outputted in PDF, XSL Formatter hung up.
- When break-before=”even-page” etc., was specified, fo:marker might not be referred to correctly under the complicated situation.
- When formatting FO with multiple page-sequence with AIX version, the segmentation fault might occur at rare intervals.
- When formatting FO with an error with the C++ interface, XSL Formatter hung up.
- The color of the text using the Separation color was not right in GUI.
- The amount of the white space might differ between when passing FO DOM to Render() and passing the FO stream to Render() with the .NET interface.
- Even when the frame attribute was not specified, framespacing was not disregarded in MathML.
- When there was a large block after the block with span=”all” and keep-with-ext=”always”and the page broke right before these blocks in the coulmn document, the following block overflowed.