May 11, 2007
- If axf:suppress-duplicate-footnote=”true” was specified, axf:footnote-number-citation did not function well.
- When the page size was filled with before-float and there was no space for the text, the text was arranged with an overflowed line.
- Although the column should be broken before the table, it overflowed without being broken.
- The prefix and page number specified by fo:folio-prefix were being separated in Arabic.
- When the Symbol font corresponding to the ASCII code of a parenthesis was used in Arabic, etc., the character width may differ depending on the font.
- In MathML, the white space was generated around the <mo> element of the formula in scripts, such as the <msup> element.
- When the area did not fit in the previous page and fo:marker was in the area sent to the following page, the correct contents of fo:marker was sometimes not acquired.
- When there was a block which should be broken after the block with span=”all” and keep-with-next=”always”, it was not broken if the block with span=”all” was also placed after that block.
- When the last column ended with table in the column document before the block with span=”all” and keep-with-next=”always” was specified to the table-row, the block with span=”all”overflowed without being broken.
- letter-spacing did not work against the character of the page number referred to by fo:page-number.