July 2, 2007
- When PDF/X3 with separation color was outputted, an error occurred.
- When there was a block-container in the table-cell and reference- orientation=”90″ was specified, the contents of the cell became narrow.
- When the page broke within the table-cell, the region-body overflowed.
- The white space coming after <fo:inline/> was deleted in the table cell with auto-table layout.
- When there was a white space inside the parentheses, the violation of the language typographical rules occurred.
- When the brock with span=”all” was not able to be devided and the page was not able to break between the block with column according to the keep condition, the page overflowed.
- When some font alias was specified, a segmentation violation occurred.
- The area tree was not outputted correctly from the command line.
- The color protruded the filling area when outputting EMF in PDF.
- A part of line in EMF was not displayed.
- When the page in the column block in front of the brock with keep-with-previous=”always” and span=”all” overflowed and the content went under the region-body, the following block went to the next page.
- The down sampling of a GrayScale image with Alpha Channel was not performed correctly.
- When axf:suppress-duplicate-page-number=”true” was specified and even if the page number was not the same, it was suppressed.
- By the processing of axf:suppress-duplicate-page-number=”true”, wrap-option=”no-wrap”specified to fo:inline became invalid.
- When fo:marker was in fo:wrapper and this brock was the top page, the fo:marker was displayed in the previous page's fo:retrieve-marker.
- When the height of region-body became small in the page master for the last page in the column document, the column overflowed from region-body in the last page.