August 27, 2007
- The revision bar placed on region-body was displayed on region-before or on region-after.
- PNG with the color palette of 1 bit, with the transparency specified by tRNS was not displayed correctly.
- TrueType font in CJK was being embedded regardless whether it was specified or not.
- Characters in the free text annotation turned into garbage when outputting PDF/A.
- A white line appeared on the upper and lower sides of EMF.
- The xml/xsl files could not be formatted using the command line or .NET.
- The size of a certain font became rather large when embedded in PDF.
- The width of the column of the table with auto-layout in fo:block-container absolute-position=”fixed” became rather narrow.
- The non-starter character right after the image was not processed correctly.
- The path of the environment variable turned into incorrect after the uninstallation.
- When the content of fo:table-cell went across several pages and fo:table-row was omitted in the page, page brakes were not inserted correctly.
- The ligature with OpenType font was not correctly processed in PDF.