November 7, 2007
- Type 1 fonts were not being embedded.
- The .NET interface did not work.
- Change-bars applied to tables were not being outputted.
- Linearization was available in PDF1.7.
- <font-alias> described in font-config.xml did not work.
- The width of the contents of block-container in the table-cell was not reflected in the table column width when using the table auto layout setting, and the contents overflowed the table-cell.
- The generic font of Latin described in the font-family was not being adopted.
- “create font error” occurred when a Chinese font was specified in FO.
- The width of the block for the float contents overflowed the column width.
- When there was a block with span=”all” after the column and the block was sent to the following page the footnote specified in the column also was sent to the following page.
- When keep-together-within-column was specified with a numerical value in the table in the column and a block with span=”all” follows after the column, it didn't work.
- The vertical writing font in EMF was not vertical writing.
- When there were two or more axf:form-field, an “Empty Acroform Error” occurred while outputting PDF.
- Neither axf:field-readonly=”true” nor axf:field-required=”true” was working.
- If the block container was in another block container, the columns didn't break and overflowed.