July 28, 2008
- Linux x86_64 version was added.
- XPS Output Option was added.
- The axf:repeat-footnote-in-table-header property, the axf:repeat-footnote-in-table-footer property were added.
- “Create font error” may occur with a specific font.
- A specific bar code font may be set to “Missing glyph”.
- The font setting of the GUI Option is not applied to the reformatted FO.
- Bold specification of a font is not reflected when outputting to PostScript.
- A character may not be displayed with a specific font when outputting to PostScript.
- An error occurs when embedding PDF created by Acrobat 9 with standard settings.
- The document overflows without dividing the area when outputting to PDF other than using GUI.
- A link does not function, or an error may occur when the security is set to the PDF.
- A circle may not be outputted correctly to PDF.
- When the external image is being referred to by SVG, it may not function correctly.
- The character in WMF may not be displayed.
- axf:hanging-punctuation=”end” may not work.
- When axf:overflow-condense-limit-font-stretch is specified, “hidden” and “repeat” do not function.
- When axf:punctuation-spacing=”0em” is specified to the closing parentheses in fo:inline, it doesn't work.
- When there is a table in block-container in the column, the page breaks incorrectly in the middle of the page.
- When the numerical value is specified as the value of keep-together (.within-line), a word may be divided in the middle which must not be divided.
- An error occurs when outputting a document to the printer using obj.XmlDomDocument of the dotnet.