August 21, 2008
- keep-together.within-page=”always” may not function correctly in FO with columns.
- When there are change-bars with the same class name, they are outputted without being separated.
- When axf:text-justify-trim is specified, line break does not work correctly.
- axf:punctuation-trim=”start end adjacent” does not work correctly.
- The list label, BULLET • turns into a Japanese font or into an European font in turn.
- The space between characters is trimmed when ZapfDingbats font is used and displayed in GUI.
- Printer marks are not outputted with the registration color in PDF.
- The position of a character may be inaccurate and shifts from the underline when outputting to PDF.
- The error message is not correct when applying a digital signature and outputting to PDF while the destination PDF file is open.
- The conversion from GIF file may not be done correctly.
- An inaccurate line may be outputted when formatting the arc lines of EMF and WMF.
- When footnote is included in footer with table-omit-footer-at-break=”true”, Footnotes other than the footnote of table-header is outputted to the last page.
- When table-header/table-footer are specified repeatedly, table-header after the line break may not be outputted correctly.
- table-header after the page break may not be outputted correctly.