September 25, 2008
- When formatting data with MathML multiple times, a character may be garbled.
- An error occurs when outputting tagged PDF and is found when performing a full check of the accessibility of Acrobat.
- A character position may shift and it may overlap when outputting to PDF.
- An error may occur when outputting TIFF data to PDF.
- PDF may not be created when PDF is specified to be output into multiple separate volumes.
- When a document with vertical writing is output to PDF, a character position may shift.
- The direction of the character of axf:alt-glyph in the vertical writing document is sometimes incorrect when outputting to PDF.
- A character of Type1 font may not be displayed in the PDF.
- An SVG imaged embedded in PDF may not be displayed.
- Trimming of the space between full-width puncuations is not processed correctly.
- When axf:suppress-duplicate-footnote=”true”is specified, footnote-number may shift.
- A data with retrieve-table-marker may not be formatted correctly.
- An integer value of keep-together specified in fo:table may be disregarded.
- A table cell is overwrapped.
- When a footnote is in table-header and axf:footnote-number-reset=”none” is specified, a number may shift when a page breaks.
- table-footer may not come out at the end of the table.
- The color of rule-style is not outputted to the area tree.
- When the outputted PDF is optimized by Acrobat, an error may occur.