November 21, 2008
- Support for BITONAL TILE element compression type 2 (T6) and compression type 7 (JPEG) of WebCGM 2.0 with XSL Formatter CGM Option.
- A border may break off when the table with table footers is divided.
- When overflow=”condense” axf:overflow-condense=”font-stretch” are specified, and a line break occurs by specifying linefeed-treatment=”preserve”, a font is extremely stretched.
- Overflowing contents may not be output when overflow=”replace” is specified and an image causes overflow.
- When keep-with-previous.within-page=”always” is specified to fo:table-row and overflow occurs, it takes a lot of processing time.
- When a marker is used with a table header, the width of the table-header may become inaccurate.
- fo:retrieve-table-marker is not output.
- axf:border-radius does not function correctly with the table of vertical writing.
- When inserting a column break in the middle of a table and a suitable break position is not found, the page overflows.
- When contents of table-headers/footers become inaccurate by fo:retrieve-table-marker, formatting stops.
- A cell size may not be correct when there is no table-row in the nested table.
- When inserting a column break in the middle of a table, the page overflows without breaking a column.
- Since opening and closing double quotation marks are not judged adequately, the position of a line break is not correct.
- When embedding PDF with page specification, outputting to PDF 1.5 and opened with Acrobat, an error may occur.
- FO with the Type1 font may not be output to PDF/A-1b.
- An error occurs if a TTF font without OS/2 table is used.
- When outputting to PDF using a Type1 font, there is a character which is not correctly output unless font is embedded.
- axf:hanging-punctuation=”end” does not work correctly.
- Setting of stop condition by an error level may not function correctly.
- A stroke which is not specified may be output to SVG.
- When the attribute of text in SVG data changes on the way, it may not be output correctly.
- The exponential notation of SVG is not processed correctly.
- When outputting EPS to PDF using GhostScript, the size is not correct.
- CGM with a raster image may not be output correctly.
- The page number which is referring to the block driven out by the keep property may shift.
- A number may not be reset even if axf:footnote-number-reset=”page” is specified.