June 22, 2009
- The Standalone GUI displays SVG::patterns.
- start-column, end-column, inside-column, and outside-column are added to axf:footnote-position.
- The API's are now available with the standalone license.
- [Reading Options]-[Language] information in Document Properties in the PDF is now available to output. (available with PDF1.4 or later)
- ‘Wch' is added as a unit showing the width of full-width characters.
- Improves the formatting speed.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- When trimming of a space between full width punctuations was specified, the line break position was not correct.
- Margin-collapse was not correctly processed in the block where the size was specified.
- The word-wrap: break-word specification was not reflected in the text wrapping around floats.
- The counterbalance of the margin did not occasionally become correct between parent and child elements.
XSL-FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- Columns in a table were not well balanced.
- When the name of the external link of fo:basic-link was figures, the relevant page did not open.
- A list arranged beside the float occasionally became incorrect when a page break occurred.
- The rounding specification of table was not reflected in the background of table-row.
- space-before specified to fo:block was not correctly secured when there was no border specification in fo:block, which was a parent of fo:float.
- When trimming of a space between full width punctuations was specified, characters in the list occasionally overlapped.
- When the table was rotated, the width of the cell and the output position were not correct.
- When axf:footnote-number-reset=”page” was specified, footnote numbers were not outputted correctly.
- Footnotes might be outputted to the wrong page.
- max-height did not become effective when multiple fo:block-container were on the same page.
- When multiple fo:table-row were specified, table-marker were overlapped.
- A page broke with a big white space when the height was specified in table, table-row, and table-cell.
- when axf:line-number-reset=”page” was specified, numbers were not reset when the table broke or cells overflowed.
- The position of the side note was not correctly outputted when the anchor was in FO which generated the reference area.
- The border of table-marker might not be correct.
- When the table extended over the next page, the position of the footnote in table-header was outputted incorrectly.
- When there were table and block in block-container and it was not possible to break between table and block according to the keep condition, the block-container occasionally wholly moved to the next page without being broken in the table.
- An error occurred when “default” was used for master-name and master-reference.
- Punctuations occasionally overflowed from the cell.
- An exception error occasionally occurred when a child of fo:table-row had fo:retrieve-table-marker.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- The XMLDOMDocument property did not function correctly with the COM interface.
- The specification of left or right using the clear property did not match with the actually targeted float.
- When setting the security with PDF embedding, the file that could not open was generated.
- When embedding a specific PDF, an error occurred when opening the generated PDF.
- When data with the Form field was outputted to PDF, the text in the field was not occasionally displayed.
- When missing-glyph=”0″ was specified in the option settings, missing-glyph was not detected.
- If the unit of px or em were specified for the size property, it occasionally became an error.
- When the specified value of the size property is only length, the specification might be disregarded.
- When PDF was embedded in the input data, an unnecessary text was occasionally displayed in GUI.