December 21, 2010
The following new MIF output features have been added:
- Image files can now be selected whether embedded or external links.
- Basic-link is made available to convert into FrameMaker hypertext.
The following option settings can now be cancelled:
- Child elements of <formatter-settings>
Optional character strings can now be specified to axf:punctuation-trim.
When multiple applicable page masters are found, level 2 warning is now outputted.
XSL – The following issues have been corrected:
- change-bar in fo:table generates an error.
- An exception error occasionally occurrs by specific data.
- UNC path specified to external-destination was not correctly
converted when outputting to PDF.
- The position of side-float and block in fo:table might not be correct.
- The linefeed position was not correct when justify was specified.
- The table border occasionally shifted.
- When the Arabic document was outputted to distiller, the character position was not correct.
- The table cell occasionally collapsed when <fo:table-row> was omitted.
- The footnote disappeared when page master was specified to the last page and the footnote went to the subsequent page.
- When the FO data was specified as the document, and XSL was specified as the stylesheet, the stylesheet was not applied.
- The font selected by axf:text-justify-trim=”Kana” occasionally changed.
- When HyphenationOption is “false”, even if the exception with upper case was registered in <exceptions>, it was not effective.
- When HyphenationOption is “true”, even if the exception was registered, it was not effective.
- There was float in fo:list-item-label and writing-mode is “rl-tb”, the indent of list-item-body might not be correct.
- When a space was included in master-name, the (2803) error was outputted.
- Even if axf:suppress-duplicate-footnote = “true was specified, it was not effective.
- default-font-family specified in the Option Setting was not effective.
- line-height.conditionality=”discard” was not effective.
- The last page occasionally overflowed with data where the last page was set.
- The page break occurred on the way even if keep-together.within-page=”always” was specified.
- The color or background-color properties were not effective when there was U+200F.
- Extension properties for European typography was not effective.
- The position of the text block (space-before) occasionally changed depending on the height of float.
- The overflow was occasionally generated by specific data.
- The output position of the character was not correct without correctly processing the width of the character when trimming the space between characters.
- An exception error occasionally occurred when formatting the specific data repeatedly.
- The character overflowed the end of line because processing of adding the white space between Japanese characters to the adjoining area was not correctly done.
- The link did not become effective by the character type of id.
- axf:footnote-number-reset did not occasionally function correctly when axf:footnote-position was “column”
- The position of block in the table cell with display-align=”center” occasionally shifted.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- A system error occurred due to the memory shortage when outputting PDF.
- When rtl (Arabic language) document was outputted to distiller, the character position was occasionally not correct.
- An exception error occurred when the mtable element of MathML was illegal.
- A part of the character in CGM was placed upside down.
- The pattern of the background was not correctly outputted in CGM.
- The dotted line was not drawn in CGM.
- Circular form was not correctly outputted in CGM.
- An exception error occurred when formatting by GUI due to the memory shortage.
- When <tspan style =”Font-family:Arial”> was specified it was not effective in the SVG drawing.
- When outputting SVG to PDF, the background was not correctly outputted.
- The layout of the text in the table was not correct with INX output.
- The glyph of U+0027 (quotesingle) occasionally changed.
- An error occurred when embedding a specific jpeg image with non-Windows platform.
- When creating a PDF with the owner password specified by Option Setting File, an error occurred when opening PDF.
- The file opening error occurred when formatting XML+XSL, and then outputting XSL-FO and PDF repeatedly with Solaris (sparc) version.
- A specific EMF was not correctly outputted.