April 28, 2011
Barcode Generator Option is added.The following features have been added to the PostScript Option:
- Fonts can now be specified whether embedded in PostScript by noembed-font in the Option Setting File.
- External links specified by the relative address can now be converted to either of the action types of the PDF link properties by use-launch-for-relative-uri in the Option Setting File.
The following elements have been added:
The following properties have been added:
It's now possible to hyphenate another language appearing in the CJK document by script-language-in-CJK in the Option Setting File.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- Even if the same text and the setting were specified for the header, the output result was different.
- An exception error occasionally occurred by specific CSS data.
- The formatting process did not end if data has the side floating.
- When the page break occurred in the float page, the content was not outputted to the next page.
XSL – The following issues have been corrected:
- Justify specified to inline-container was not occasionally correctly processed.
- When there was U+200F, the line break was not correctly processed.
- The Japanese font was selected to the Roman character space at the top of the block when xml:lang=”ja” was specified.
- The page overflowed when the page break occurred in the middle of the table in block-container due to the change of the page master and page size.
- When axf:overflow-replace was specified to the vertical-written block-container, it produced horizontal writing.
- The ‘CELL ARRAY' instruction was processed incorrectly and did not display when drawing CGM.
- The column document was not processed when there was a footnote.
- When overflow=”repeat” was specified to the vertical-written block-container, a column break or a page break occurred.
- The page overflowed when the page master was switched in order to break a page in the nested table and change the column.
- When text-align=”justify” was specified to the block in the two-column document, the block overflowed.
- When axf:punctuation-trim=”all” was specified, single-byte parentheses occasionally overlapped.
- The specification of the hyphenation exception dictionary was not correctly processed.
- When PDF file was made from the area tree, the annotation was not correctly outputted.
- When two-pass formatting was done, the size of the PDF became larger than ordinal.
- The exception handling of the Hungarian hyphenation was not correctly produced.
- The specification of SVG:font-weight was not effective.
- The position of the revision bar was incorrect.
- The axf:text-align-string specification was not effective.
- An error occurred with PDF output when the field value was specified to the invalid axf:form-field-option.
- Table cells overflowed with specific data.
- When background-color is specified to fo:table-header, the PDF tag was incorrect.
- The table overflow was not detected.
- When rounding the corner of the table with the footer by specifying axf:border-radius, it also affected the cell that was not the corner.
- An error was not outputted even if the overflow occurred in the block with span=”all” in the column document.
- When there was U+200B at the end of fo:block and it was located at the end of line, it was sent to the next line and white space was generated.
- When PDF/A was generated from the area tree, an error occurred because color-profile-name was not reflected on the area tree.
- An empty page was outputted without generating an error when incorrect size was specified.
- When PDF was outputted from specific data in Mac version, “20294 Floating point exception error” occasionally occurred.
- Even if break-before=”page” was specified with specific data, the page did not break.
- The float in the list overlapped with contents below.
- The page break was not correctly produced in the block-container in the column document when padding-after was specified.
- The footnote number was not correct.
- The footnote number in the table was correct.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- The font that has only the SpecificID=5 entry in the name table became eligible.
- When specifying PDF/A-1b:2005, PDF/A-1a:2005, PDF/X-3:2003, and PDF/X-3:2002 to FO without the fo:color-profile specification and outputting PDF, segmentation fault was generated in Unix system platform.
- An exception error occurred with specific data.
- CGM was not drawn nor outputted to PDF correctly.
- When tagged PDF was generated, program lagged.
- The PDF tag when generating PDF/A produced an error with Acrobat9 or later.
- The image that could not be embedded in Linux version was made available by converting into the bit map as well as Windows version.
- When data that used the non-CID OpenType font was outputted to PDF/A, an preflight error was generated.
- A fatal error occurred when outputting PDF/X-1a:2001 from specific data.
- In drawing SVG, the position of characters was not correct.
- When embedding the same PDF file, multiple PDF files were occasionally embedded.
- When outputting PDF/A and PDF/X by using data without fo:declarations in Mac and Linux version, the segmentation fault occurred.
- A specific CGM was not drawn nor outputted.
- When turning on (true) the image-color-profile output in the PDF Output Option, “(3346) Unsupported ICC Color Profile Version Error” was produced.
- Some characters in the specific PDF were not displayed in the GUI.
- The block-container with the reference-orientation=”90″ specification overflowed.