June 13, 2011
LZW-compressed images can now be embedded in PDF as LZW-compressed with no change.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- When counter-reset: page 2; was specified to the root element, @page :right/left was not correctly processed.
- The column break position or the page break position in the column document was not correct.
XSL-FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- The position of double quotation marks in vertical writing was incorrect due to the font when outputting to PDF.
- The page break position in fo:block-container was not correct.
- The block-container in the column document occasionally overflowed.
- The line break position was incorrect in the block with fo:leader.
- The content of a table cell went to the next page even if there was enough space.
- The page didn't break in the corresponding place even if break-before=”page” was specified.
- A system error occasionally occurred when text-justify-mode=”4″ was specified.
- Contents occasionally overlapped when the page break position changed.
- The PDF output failed error occasionally occurred by data that used fo:marker.
- When fo:page-sequence that had 1 page plus blank page continued, the error “10244 (2804): fo:flow is not assigned” occasionally occurred.
- The size of the JPEG image in Exif format was incorrect.
- The justify setting was not effective for the character string when G13. A specific EMF image was not correctly outputted.
- Contents overflowed when there was a setting that prohibited a page break in the block after the block with span=”all” and keep-with-next=”always”.
- An error occurred when the encoding other than utf was specified in data and 2 pass formatting was specified.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- The Select font error was generated by the setting of the font environment.
- The setting of the font file for end user defined character was not effective when the alias was defined.
- Data overflowed when the Cyrillic alphabet was used.
- The position of the underline or the overline was incorrect when baseline-shift=”super” or baseline-shift=”sub” were specified.
- Trimming of full width punctuations is a specification effective only with Japanese language, however it also worked with Chinese language.
- The position where SVG was drawn was not correct.
- PDF could not be correctly embedded.
- The character position in vertical writing was incorrect in PDF.
- A gap was generated between the line where border-radius was specified and the background of the table.
- The font selection of an alternative character specified by overflow-replace was not correctly processed.
- The position vector and the vertical displacement vector of vertical- written fonts can now be specified when rendering PDF.