September 1, 2011
When outputting the standard output intent to PDF/X, you can specify whether the color profile is to be embedded or not.
XSL – The following issues have been corrected:
- When there was a spanned cell, the rule of “Border conflict resolution” was ignored.
- When fo:folio-prefix/fo:folio-suffix were specified, footnotes were not processed correctly.
- An error occurred when the value of internal-destination belonged to fo:basic-link and the ref-id value belonged to fo:page-number-citation were specified to the id value of fo:index-range-begin.
- An error ocurred when outputting tagged PDF with specific data.
- start-float and block-container overlapped each other.
- Keep-together.within-page=”always” was not correctly processed when formatting a two-column document.
- text-align:justify did not function correctly when axf:ligature-mode=”latin” was made effective.
- A rotated table was not formatted correctly.
- Start-float and block-container overlapped each other.
- When collapse was specified to a table border, the border was not outputted.
- The indent value of the list in the previous page was applied to the unrelated list.
- The keep-with-previous.within-page=”always” setting did not function correctly.
- A system error occurred while formatting a multi-column document with fo:block-container.
- The float position did not change even if intrusion-displace=”block” was specified to the document with float=”inside” or float=”outside”.
- When the same change-bar-class was used to multiple fo:change-bar, an error occurred.
- An error occurred or the page-break setting was not processed correctly when there was the specification to force a page break before the block with span=all within the block container with column settings.
- When a page break occurred in the block-container with column settings, the white space for space-after generated.
- The position of side notes was not correct.
- fo:page-number-citation was not correctly processed when two pass formatting was specified.
- The specification of axf:avoid-widow-words=”true” did not become effective.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- The character information caused the output size to be larger when outputting to PostScript.
- When the table was rotated, data was not correctly outputted.
- Some parts were not correct when rendering EMF.
- The text was not correctly outputted when rendering EMF.
- An error occurred when outputting tagged PDF.
- When the value was specified with the expression, an error occurred if 0 was included.
- An internal link was not correctly processed when formatting in two pass mode.
- The image collapsed when outputting tiff to PDF.
- When the output PDF file had a 3D object, an error occurred when opening with Acrobat.
- The position of the vowel sign of Devanagari characters might not be correct.
- Punctuations at the end of line were not aligned even if end was specified to punctuation-trim.
- The exception setting of hyphenation was not effective.
- When the file name of the hyphenation exception dictionary was made as language code_country code.xml, it was not effective.
- The ligature became invalid in a paragraph where U+200C or U+200D were included.
- When axf:punctuation-spacing was specified, successive punctuation marks overlapped each other.
- The pair kerning was not effective with some European fonts.
- When bicubic was specified in downsampling settings, an error occurred while opening the output PDF with Acrobat.
- Arabic script just before ZERO WIDTH JOINER were not connected to the left script.
Other – The following issues have been corrected:
- When illegal tiff was processed the error message and the error level generated were incorrect.
- A wrong description was found in some part of the DTD in the manual.
- A system error occasionally occurred by specific data.
- When the file name with a specific character was specified to the Document/Stylesheet dialog in GUI in Windows version, the formatting did not start.