July 4, 2012
- Specify the format of the text field in PDF form and the default value of the text field.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- In the block with the maximum width specified, the line overflowed by just the amount of the specified indent.
- The bidi processing might be inaccurate when direction:rtl was specified to the inline.
- When Arabic was used, page numbers were not put correctly in some html file.
- Footnotes in a table-footer cell might be arranged inaccurately.
- When a size with % value was specified to margin-box, it might overlap with its neighboring margin-box.
XSL – The following issues have been corrected:
- Some data caused the formatting exception.
- Some FO file caused a System Error when outputting PDF before the formatting did not end in GUI.
- Within inline-container with reference-orientation=”90″ specified, text might be split, not be formatted correctly.
- A specific Japanese proportional font might be positioned incorrectly in vertical writing mode.
- An incorrect font was chosen when a document was formatted.
- The float was not arranged in the right position.
- The float overflowed.
- The overflow processing did not function correctly.
- A specific character specified as the default setting of the PDF form might be garbled.
- When the form field (check box, list box, drops down) with the same field-name existed, the output result was not sometimes correct.
- The default value specified with the check box was not correctly outputted.
- Some characters of the surrogate pair might not be outputted if letter-spacing was specified.
- An auto formatted table incorrectly generated the size of fixed-width cells.
- Some FO file caused the noticeable performance decrease between version 4 and version 5.
- The page break position differed between v4 and v6.
- right-to-left text did not outputted in the correct direction.
- float-move=”keep” did not work correctly.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- Grayscale PNG was rendered incorrectly.
- Hyphenation did not work on a specific word.
Other – The following issues have been corrected:
- A gray-scale TIFF might be recognized as a color image with PS output.
- Calling each URL in a document caused delays and potentially failure to complete the document.
- MathML brackets were positioned incorrectly.