August 29, 2012
- An error message will be displayed when a different PDF form with the same field name exists.
- A warning message will appear when a character specified within Acroform does not exist in the supported encodings in the PDF specification
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- -ah-float-move:keep caused float to overlap text.
- -ah-overflow-condense:font-size was not effective.
XSL – The following issues have been corrected:
- A specific file caused Formatter to crash with no error message.
- Tables were formatted incorrectly.
- The table footer height was not calculated correctly.
- The table bottom border disappeared when there was a bottom float.
- Lines with break opportunity were not breaking.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- V6.0MR3 failed to output PDF file with Mac OS X.
- Hebrew output was incorrect, did not match Word.
- The glyph was not displayed correctly when small-caps was applied.
- The TOC reference pages broke across lines when the page number format differed between the TOC page and the reference destination page.
Other – The following issues have been corrected:
- Character strings in the text field were not correctly outputted.
- A font in PDF form was not processed correctly.
- 2pass caused incorrect last page reference.
- The processing of [Error on Missing Glyph] was not correctly determined.
- The white space might be garbled when printing the PS file outputted by “PostScript Output Option” using PS printer.
- Type1 font was not processed correctly with “PostScript output option”.