October 24, 2012
- Mathcolor can now be specificed
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- The chapter counter in the footer (chapter No) returned the incorrect result.
- Cross references could not break generated text across lines.
- -ah-overflow-condense:font-stretch; was not processed correctly.
XSL – The following issues have been corrected:
- file crashed before rendering output.
- A file hanged without an error message.
- axf:printer-duplex did not function correctly.
- letter-spacing did not function correctly.
- The sidenote or footnote content had the incorrect text alignment of “inside” after the page break.
- The exception dictionary returned an invalid word unexpectedly.
- A hyphen appeared as lozenge in the result document.
- hyphenate=”false” did not work.
- The marker for running header retrieved on page before reference was rendered.
- The region body overflowed after the spanned block in the multi-column area.
- Text did not fit in the text field with the default display.
- The width of the table with column span was not correct.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- The page float influenced the position of table cell content.
- The float on page caused unrelated table to have different width.
- The float influenced the missing content in Linux.
- An extra page and ragged columns after the float broke to the next page.
- A single line was placed after a rotated table.
Other – The following issues have been corrected:
- “Import Option Setting” did not function correctly.
- Some characters caused an error when generated with Barcode Generator Option.
- Embedded EPS generated errors when generating PostScript output.
- The specification of double angle quotation marks in Polish has been modified.
- IRS – table overflow
- reported page number for overflow needs to include folio prefix and also physical page number
- float taking up extra space when text to table
- # in path name causes strange behavior on Windows
- exception dictionary for serbian returning invalid word unexpectedly