January 14, 2013
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- Linux version of Formatter lost the content with some documents.
- Floating objects overflowed the page.
- Footnotes are generated in the middle of a column due to the float issue.
- The hexadecimal form could not be specified in the leader function.
XSL – The following issues have been corrected:
- Text in vertical writing was displayed incorrectly.
- The tooltip was not showing up when the form checkbox is hovered over.
- Some data caused Formatter to crash.
- Keep properties behaved inconsistently when applied to spanned blocks.
- The leader alignment property sometimes had no effect.
- The table header cell did not line break as expected.
- The index range begin element created an extra line.
- The line breaking differed between the older and the newer Formatter versions.
- An unnecessary line break occurred.
- When reference-orientation=”90″ was specified, block-container did not function correctly.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- The separator attribute specified to the mfenced property did not work correctly in MathML.
- Blankets were not correctly positioned in MathML.
Other – The following issues have been corrected:
- SVG did not appear in GUI or the output document.
- SVG did not render correctly.
- SVG nested objects with the opacity property did not operate according to the standard.
- SVG colors defined as CMYK appeared black in the GUI.
- Downsampling grayscale svg graphics produced bad results.
- SVG preserveAspectRatio property is now supported.
- A warning is now given if External Editor does not exist.
- The processing of the name table of fonts was changed.
- The BIDI was not correctly processed for the space.