May 1, 2013
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- Page breaks did not occur with specific data.
- @font-face generated an error.
XSL – The following issues have been corrected:
- axf:overflow-condense=”font-stretch” did not work correctly when there was a space between Japanese and European typography.
- axf:overflow-condense=”font-stretch” did not work correctly when axf:text-justify-trim=”auto” or “punctuation” specified.
- The line number was outputted in PDF even if font-size is specified as zero.
- Floats using extended properties were placed in wrong order.
- Hebrew text was outputted incorrectly.
- Unexpected page breaking occurred when there wasn't enough room for a single line on a page.
- A table header with a rotated content behaved unexpectedly after a page break.
- The content of the cell was generated twice after the page break.
- The trimming adjustment of characters has been improved.
Other – The following issues have been corrected:
- The “PDF reading error: Missing startxref” error ocurred with an input PDF.
- The “Graphic file is broken” error occurred with a TIFF image.
- SVG ellipse was not placed as expected.
- When the EMF was rendered with Formatter some contents were missing.
- Fonts were not found by Formatter v6, which was found by v4.
- When defining the alias in the font-config file, the text direction was inaccurate in vertical writing mode.
- The thickness of text differed when printed directly from the printer, outputted to PDF and printed by Acrobat.
- PDF generated from Area Tree left the “open to page” property blank.
- The exception dictionary for Czech returned an invalid word unexpectedly.