May 23, 2013
- The following languages (scripts) are supported.
- Fonts outside the font folder, like fonts specified in the Font Configuration File or fonts specified by <axf:font-face> / @font-face can now be displayed in GUI.
- The default parameter of the Command-line Interface can now be specified by the environment variable.
- Support for PDF/X-4.
- Support for embedding multimedia such as video in PDF.
- Metadata that can be specified to PDF has been added. It's also possible to specify XMP directly.
- It's now available to control whether metadata is outputted to all the separate volumes.
- The block area can now be transformed.
- Support for gradient functions.
- The interpretation of the vw and vh unit have been changed, vmin, vmax, etc. are newly added.
- The information on font-stretch is now taken into consideration for the font selection.
- <axf:font-face> / @font-face has been extended and the format() and local() functions are now supported. WOFF (Web Open Font Format) is also available.
*In vertical writing mode, it's now available to control the rendering of characters to be upright meticulously.
*In vertical writing mode, it's now available to specify the horizontal-in-vertical composition automatically.
*Unicode normalization forms can now be specified.
*The treatment of the ideographic space has been somewhat changed.
- It's now possible to specify MSXML 6 for the XSLT processor.
- It's now possible to reload hyphenation dictionaries without shutting down the Formatter GUI.
- It's now possible to reset the option settings to the default in GUI.
- The option to batch print without interrupting a job for printing is added.
- Support for Windows 8, Windows 8 x64 Edition, Oracle Solaris 11 (Sparc version), Mac OS X Version 10.8 (Intel version).
XSL – The following issues have been corrected:
- Images were duplicated and overflowed when spanned block breaks across pages.
- The list label disappear when intrusion-displace=”block” was specified.
- The float and the following content overlapped within a block-container.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- Numerous enhancements and modifications are added to MathML.
- When letter-spacing is specified, -ah-punctuation-trim or -ah-text-autospace did not work.
Other – The following issues have been corrected:
- The float caused the area tree output to be different than the direct pdf output.
- The svg outputted without setting font sizes correctly.
- Output failed when the file name of HTML included Chinese or Spanish.